For many senders, WhatsApp blue ticks notification is a good feature. Senders know when exactly the message has been read. However, for receivers it becomes a privacy concern because users are expected to response to the message, receivers have no excuse to ignore the message. With latest WhatsApp update, both iPhone and Samsung users have an option to disable the message seen feature.
Android phone setting:
1. Go to WhatsApp setting, select Setting
2. Select Account
3. Select Privacy
4. Uncheck read receipts. If you turn off read receipts, you won’t be able to see receipts from other people. This is a fair option for both receivers and senders when you expect something you must give something in return.
5. How about disable last seen?
6. Repeat steps 1 to 3, then continue with status
7. Change the status from everyone to nobody
1. The step is similar but the interface slightly different. First, go to WhatsApp setting follow by account
2. Select privacy
3. Slide the green button to turn off read receipts